About The Firm
David W. King has been practicing law since 1980. His practice has included work in a wide range of subject areas while representing a wide range of clients including the federal government, corporations, financial institutions, and individuals. His practice has taken him from Dallas, Texas, New York City and finally back to his home town in the heart of London, where he and his family have settled down.
Currently, Mr. King focuses his practice on the areas of law revolving around Wills, Trusts, Probate, Trust Administration, Business Succession Planning, Guardianship, and Real Estate (including Title Services).
Mr. King is known as a fair, yet aggressive, attorney. He always puts the goals of his clients at the forefront of every matter and through clarity of communication, dedicated work habits, and use of the latest technology works to produce effective results in a timely and cost effective manner.
Integrity, persistence, attention to detail, and excellent client communication have all been cited by his clients as strengths.
– Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College
– Principia College
Bachelor of Arts in English Literature & Environmental Science
- Sarasota County Bar Association (SCBA)
- Venice Area Estate Planning Council
- SCBA South County Division – Past President (2012-2013) & Board Member (2010-2014)
- SCBA Young Lawyers Division – Past Board Member
- Legal Aid of Manasota – Board of Directors
- Sky Family YMCA (Venice) – President & Board Member, the Venice Advisory Board
- Venice Area Young Professionals (member & past Executive Committee Officer)
- SERTOMA Club of Venice
- American Cancer Society – Board Member
- Venice MainStreet, Inc. – Board of Directors
FLORIDA BAR SECTION MEMBERSHIPS
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- Young Lawyers Division
- Elder Law