Wills, Trusts & Advanced Directives
David W. King, P.L., Attorney at Law, provides legal advice, drafting and representation of clients, testators, grantors, beneficiaries, children, trustees, and personal representatives in Florida regarding the following personal estate and financial planning legal matters:
- Estate plans, including Last Will and Testament, Revocable Living Trust, Codicil, Amendment, Beneficiary Designations, Durable Power of Attorney;
- Health care plans (living will, declaration of preneed guardian, designation of health care surrogate, health care proxy);
- Special Needs planning and public benefits planning;
- Asset protection plan (life insurance, tenancy by entirety agreement, homestead, creditor exemption, car title);
- Probate & Trust Administration (formal, summary & ancillary administration of decedent estates, handling claims and rights of beneficiaries); and
- Litigation of probate, guardianship and trust disputes (claims, suits, proceedings, will contests, adversary proceedings).